Restore America Plan
Delivered to the Governors of the 50 States March 29, 2010
We the People inhabiting the North American continent, free men and women convened under God, having been granted by the Creator dominion over all the earth, to restore the blessings of liberty for ourselves and the posterity, do hereby invoke our sacred right to alter or abolish destructive government as memorialized in The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, c. 1776 by declaring herewith this solemn declaration to the people of the earth and all governments and nations derived there from.
institutions of this or any country, in particular the ill-gotten gains of foreclosure and fraudulent foreign taxation; peacefully eliminate all existing government structures, entities and agencies that have been derived from the de facto corporations posing as legitimate governments; issue orders to the military, police and corporate powers of the land and sea to enforce our divine rights to such lawful government as was already ensured by our constitutions; and restore de facto actors to lawful de jure capacity duly confined by the constitutions of the these republics and replace the noncompliant; thus restoring to each and every American their in-law, dry land, divine rights of birth and the fruits of their individual and ancestral labor as quickly, efficiently and discretely as possible, without causing undue alarm or stress and without malice for anyone forgive in the name of the Creator all who repent their political and economic misdeeds.
More info below the videos and more info coming soon!
Restore America Plan – Panama Law Update – April 29, 2010
Restore America Plan – Possible New Evidence – Panama Law – Update #2 – April 29, 2010
Restore the Republic – Proof of Things to Come? – June 29, 2010
American Dream Preservation (another site to sign up at & read declaration)
My Private Audio (tons of information)
Documents: Freedom Yell
Anti-Government “Guardians” Target Governors – CBS News
Anti-government Extremists Target Rendell, Other Govs – Philadelphia Enquirer
Details on Anti-government Threat Sent to Sanford, Other Govs – WIS News 10 – Columbia, SC
Security Increased After Utah Governor Receives Threatening Letter – KSL.com – Salt Lake
Extremist Group Demanding Governor’s Resignations – Des Moine Register
Letter Sent to Nevada Appeal on “Restore America Plan” – Nevada Appeal
Guardians of the Free Republics Tied to Texas Radio Station – Christian Science Monitor
Group Threatens Gov. McDonnell, Other Leaders – NBC Washington
Freemen: The Restore America Plan And Its Roots – American Grand Jury
Debunking the Media Coverage – Facts About the Guardians of the Free Republics
(Links in this writing are to articles which contained the false claims.)
1. The letters to the governors was non-partisan. Republican and democrat governors received the letters. They don’t care which party you belong to as both parties are unlawful. Tim Turner has worked for Homeland Security, “under” Bush, has quit and denounced Bush as one of the most evil men belonging to one of the most evil families of our time. This is not about black or white. Believe me, this movement is not anti-anything except anti-tyranny.
2. It’s not sedition to remove a tyrant anymore than it is theft for a woman to take back her purse from a purse snatcher. All people have the right of Postliminium, as stated in the law of nations, which says that things taken by an enemy remain property of the original owner and can be reclaimed once apprehended.
3. Governors are not asked to step down and go home. Rather, they are told that their seat as governor of a corporation is being changed to the seat of a rightful de jure republic governor.
4. The letters were not threatening.
5. They are not “extremists” anymore than an accountants who follow proper book keeping procedure are extremists. People who support the constitution fully will support the Guardians of the Free Republics.
6. All governors have received one, regardless of whether they will admit that they have.
7. The letters have not been published by the media because the content is so compelling that Americans would come out of the woodwork to support them.
8. The Guardians of the Free Republics have not published the letters because they don’t want people coming out of the woodwork to revolt once they learn the truth about our country.
9. The recession did not make the Guardians of the Free Republics do this. They, along with Tim Turner, have been creating ways to set the people free from corporate government for years. The rise of people clinging to these ideologies is related to many things but the Guardians of the Free Republics are not reacting to a bad economy, a so-called black president/CEO, or anything other than freedoms being crushed on a daily basis.
10. The Guardians of the Free Republics have nothing to do with Terry Nichols or Timothy McVeigh. This claim is either stupidity or an attempt to plant seeds in the mind of the public that the Guardians of the Free Republics are illegitimate.
11. The Guardians of the Free Republics do not reject all forms of government. They reject unlawful forms of government that do not line up with our constitution.
12. The Guardians of the Free Republics do believe in paying lawful taxes (income taxes) and also believe in obeying laws.
13. The Guardians of the Free Republics are not a Sovereign Citizen Group, as there is no such thing as a “sovereign citizen”. Those words are opposites. “Sovereign people” is the accepted phrase. A sovereign’s master is God while a citizen’s master is government.
14. The Guardians of the Free Republics are not right wing nuts anymore than George Washington was a right wing nut.
The American Form of Government
The Evil Cabal & Mainstream Propaganda Machine Desperately Trying to Tie RAP to Terrorism!
How do you know when something is working? Look how hard the evil, corporate, establishment is working to tie the Restore America Plan to everything it is not – including violence, including “terrorism.”